6/11/2010

MAKE MONEY ONLINE - REAL OR VIRTUAL?

"Work from home", "work at home", "internet jobs", "making money online" - these words/phrases are some of the most searched keywords on Google, yahoo and other search engines. You check any online forum, and these would invariably be some of the top hot discussions of the day. It would seem that people no longer are interested in brick and mortar offices/workplaces, for some reason or the other.

So, given this background and sufficiently intrigued as an educated and very aware stay-at-home mom, who's NOT looking for "bread-and-butter" from the internet, and who's already using net furiously for a lot of other things like shopping, social networking etc., I decided to research this virtual sphere. I've spent past few months researching the "Work from home internet job opportunities".

My prime motive for a critique of this new burgeoning phenomeon has been to evaluate whether the "to-good-to-be-true claims" are just that or there is some substance to them. My email box has been bombarded with - "Make $300/a day without doing anything", "Earn in your sleep". "Turn your computer into an ATM" and so on and so forth all these months, since I made it known to the web world that I "may be" interested enough....

That brings me to this blog. The good news is you CAN make money on the net. The bad news is :
1) For every genuine income opportunity, there exist at least couple of hundreds, which are SCAMS.
2) Earning money online, and raking in OBSCENE amount of dollars while you are getting a haircut, are two different things!

In my next posts, I'd share the results of this thorough snooping around in lalaland....

No comments:

Post a Comment